Question
Posted by: Mara | 2006/10/24

Acne

I wonder if you can help me I have realy bad acne on my breast and back and also on my face, this only started when I fell pregnant. Is there anything I can use that will work
Mariehet

There's not much you can use during pregnancy unfortunately.

1
Posted by: B Cute | 2006/10/25

Hi, you can use a product named Zinplex. It is save to use during pregnancy and its is very healthy for your unborn baby. It contains only Zinc and Selnium. Here is some facts about Zinc. But is good for acne, hair and nail growth.

Doctors have begun to tell pregnant mothers about the importance of zinc for healthy babies and magazine articles have set out to explain that adequate zinc intake is part of a healthy diet. Zinc intake reduces the risk of complications during pregnancy and helps to ensure higher birthweight, healthier newborn babies.

The first six months of life are a period of rapid growth, however the relatively high zinc requirements during this period can be met satisfactorily from breastmilk alone. The breast-fed, low birth weight infant, however, is at risk for zinc deficiency due to increased requirements, potentially lower intake and/or lower absorption efficiency. The positive association between net absorption of zinc and growth in low birth weight infants has been observed in several trials.

Reply to B Cute