Question
Posted by: vicki | 2005/07/28

acne

i have had a "bad" skin since i was 11(am now 40). i have tried everything and have just come off a course of roacutan, i still have almost cyst like acne around my neck and jaw line which is very painfull!! would some kind of laser treatment work or am i just prone to acne? i live in Zimbabwe under daily stress but does that mean i must just live with it???

Vicky, I¡¯m surprised to hear that the Roaccutane® didn¡¯t make a difference. This makes me wonder if there isn¡¯t an underlying problem. The best would be to see a good dermatologist and have him sort it out for you. Good luck.