Question
Posted by: Buttercup | 2005/07/12

Acne

I have acne on my back area and the marks are unsitely, they also become troublesome and very itchy. please let me know why i get acne on my back ever since i have enterded my teens and at 23 i still have it on my back.Is there any treatment for this?

Expert ImageArchive

Buttercup, I’m not sure why you have acne just on your back. The problem is that I’m not even sure that it is acne as acne isn’t usually an itchy affair. You can try using an antibacterial soap like Hibiscrub™, but my advice would be to see a dermatologist and make sure that it isn’t something else that requires a more specific treatment. Please let me know if you have more questions (post them as a new question to ensure that I receive it). Good luck.