Posted by: DIANA | 2004/01/14


You said I must stay away from iodine if I have an acne problem. I am taking ELTROXIN medication for my thyroid. Does this contain iodine and should I stay away from it rather. Will a homeopath be able to give me something else so I dont have to take eltroxin and mirelle. Im hoping he can give me something to clear up my skin. Do you think he will be able to help? Thanks for the help. I am 26 and have such problems with oily skin and acne. What will he give me and will it all be internal medication?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageArchive

If you are using eltroxin, you must continue to take it. I would recommend that you do go see a Homeopath in your area, your case needs an in depth investigation and he will then be able to make more specific recommendations.
(Dr Chase Webber ND)

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.