Question
Posted by: DIANA | 2004/01/14

ACNE

You said I must stay away from iodine if I have an acne problem. I am taking ELTROXIN medication for my thyroid. Does this contain iodine and should I stay away from it rather. Will a homeopath be able to give me something else so I dont have to take eltroxin and mirelle. Im hoping he can give me something to clear up my skin. Do you think he will be able to help? Thanks for the help. I am 26 and have such problems with oily skin and acne. What will he give me and will it all be internal medication?

Expert ImageArchive

If you are using eltroxin, you must continue to take it. I would recommend that you do go see a Homeopath in your area, your case needs an in depth investigation and he will then be able to make more specific recommendations.
(Dr Chase Webber ND)