Question
Posted by: TTC | 2004/01/14

ACNE

I have bad acne at the age of 26. Was on Diane and now Mirelle but none of them made any difference. What can I do or take to clear this up. Im going to see a homeopath in the hope that he will fix the cause and not just the symptoms. Why is my body doing this and what do you suggest I do.

I would suggest that you see a dermatologist. Not all acne is related to hormones.

1
Posted by: anon | 2004/01/14

see a dermatologist like i did. ask to be put on Roaccutain, the most powerful drug for acne which is the doc's last resort when all else has failed. cleared mine up beautifully.

Reply to anon