Question
Posted by: grysoog | 2003/02/11

Acne

My daughter of 15 suffers from acne. Sometimes the inflammation is severe, red and swollen. Our doctor prescribed a medicinal shampoo and zinc supplement, which did not help much. Our chemist gave her a facial massage, which alleviated the inflammation, but it was also only temporary. I mainatin that in this modern day and age a teenager should not suffer from acne and surely there is a treatment that could spare her the embarrasment and discomfort.
Thankyou
regards

Grysoog, Roaccutane® is “the mother of all” acne treatments and if it’s severe enough, she should use it. The best would be to see a dermatologist and have it sorted out. Good luck.

1
Posted by: K | 2003/02/12

What about roacutain(not sure about spelling)??I know of people who once on this drug have clear, beautiful skin, however there are side effects..ask your doctor.

There is also a product called 'cellskin', this is excellent for inflammation, acne and scars...apart from other things like wrinkles and stretch marks. It is an American product you can only get through a consultant; if you would like to know more enquire at serendipity@kingsley.co.za, this lady is a consultant, you can tell her Kate gave you the info.

GOOD LUCK

Reply to K