Question
Posted by: Liss | 2007/05/01

Acidity

Hi.,
i suffer from IBS, and at the doc a year or so ago was told i have alot of acid in my body.,i was put on a huge course of different vitamins and the doc said it should turn the acidity levels in my body so that it doesnt effect me. I dont know if the vitamins made a difference ,but i see when i wear jewellery etc then my skin goes black underneath, as it did before. i cant afford to take the array of vitamins as it came to about R300 a month. is there something i can take? and do vitamins really help?

Dear Liss
Sweat is normally acidic of nature. Your kidneys, lungs and sweat balances the acid in the blood to keep it at around ph of 7.4. Instead of taking in expensive vitamins rather eat more alkaline foods
See www.essense-of-life.com/info/foodchart.htm