Question
Posted by: Pearl | 2019/04/16

Acidic water from vagina

I had an itchy and irritated vagina which i scratched and became very painful with blisters allover, and I went to a doctor and she gave antibiotics and vaginal creams but that did not help me and again went to the clinic had some antibiotics and the creams again but did not help me me either. i did not have any sexual intercourse during that time, and it's more than a month now going for the 2nd month with the same problem and what is worse now there's water like substance coming out of my vagina which feels like acid has been thrown over my vagina when it comes out. I have to wear a pad and it gets full with that water and its not helping with the wounds they just keep reappearing on a different area. Is it possible that I have too much acid in vagina and how can I check that and will Alkaline water if i buy them? I have used about 7 vaginal creams already and antibiotics are not helping. Kind regards Pearl

- 2019/04/18

It sounds like herpes may be a possibility. I don't think your discharge is acid, just that if you have open areas, any fluid will irritate it. I would suggest that you see a gynae, have  swabs done and make an exact diagnosis of what the problem is.