Question
Posted by: Diana | 2004/10/14

acid bumps

I have always had red bumps on my upper arms, and have been told that they are due to too much acid in my body. I believe this since I tend to turn jewelery black very quickly!! I do not eat tomatoes or too much citrus - I exfoliate and moisturise the area every day.
Is there any supplement I can try to allieviate the problem?

Expert ImageNatural health

Hi Diana

You need to avoid coffee, tea, cooldrinks, energy drinks, fruit juices, alcohol, sugar and anything that conatins sugar or sweeteners, refined white flour products and processed foods. These foods and drinks cause high levels of acidity, not ripe tomatoes and ripe citrus.

Internally use Urticalcin, Base Powder and Nephrosolid to help you clear the acidity out of the body. Drink lots of filtered water, eat the food nature makes and take Bio-Strath daily to help you stay well.

All the best.

Estie