Posted by: Boozer | 2006/10/26

Achohol Dependent

I need help.

I have a drinking problem, have accepted this and know i need help. I tried the AA and they have a lot of meetings at night which I cant get to. I need a place where I can get some counselling and medication if needs be in the JHB area.

Please Help

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Good. You have already taken the most critically important steps, in acknopwledging that you have an alcohol problem and that you need help for it. I can't believe that AA has no meeting you could get to. What are you doing every single night ? AA ought also to be help to reccomend shrinks within reach of you who can help assess and advise you and help you deal with not the simple step of stopping the drinking, but the more important challenge of staying stopped.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Debbie | 2006/10/26

My hubby went to Wedge gardens in edenvale they were fantastic and clean and treated you decently

Reply to Debbie

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.