Posted by: achne | 2008/01/14

achne scars

hey docter im a 16 year old youth.i am fairly coloured.i had acne before but know it seems to have gone down.the only porbem is that there is lightish black marks scattered ova my face.plz advise me as wat to use besides medince.i posted da same msg to da natural expect but she hasnt replied plz help

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi there,

for this kind of advice you need to speak to a dermatologist who will best advise what can be done rather than trying all kinds of different things that may aggravate your skin.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Problem skin | 2008/03/31

Im a 28 year old woman who use anti-epilepsy medicine. I do not have problem facial skin, my problem comes in on my back. I continuesly have bad breakouts and do not know what to do about it. Please help

Reply to Problem skin

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.