Question
Posted by: achne | 2008/01/14

achne scars

hey docter im a 16 year old youth.i am fairly coloured.i had acne before but know it seems to have gone down.the only porbem is that there is lightish black marks scattered ova my face.plz advise me as wat to use besides medince.i posted da same msg to da natural expect but she hasnt replied plz help

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi there,

for this kind of advice you need to speak to a dermatologist who will best advise what can be done rather than trying all kinds of different things that may aggravate your skin.

1
Posted by: Problem skin | 2008/03/31

Im a 28 year old woman who use anti-epilepsy medicine. I do not have problem facial skin, my problem comes in on my back. I continuesly have bad breakouts and do not know what to do about it. Please help

Reply to Problem skin