Posted by: Fumes | 2004/11/10

Aching lower Leg on Shin since April

I had quite a bad fall on a cement pot plant in April and it seemed to be healing nicely now three months ago my lower leg on the bone started aching and swelling when I wore flat shoes or walked around too much. Now I am experiencing pain around the calf area and this week it seems to be shooting up past my knee area. What do you think it could be and if I should seek medical help who should I see a GP or do I need to see someone who specialises in limb ailments?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Fumes, the best would be to see your GP and to have him determine whether it is due to your accident (hopefully not) or something new. In the meantime you can take an anti-inflammatory like Voltaren® to help with the inflammation and pain. Good luck.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.