Question
Posted by: Fumes | 2004/11/10

Aching lower Leg on Shin since April

I had quite a bad fall on a cement pot plant in April and it seemed to be healing nicely now three months ago my lower leg on the bone started aching and swelling when I wore flat shoes or walked around too much. Now I am experiencing pain around the calf area and this week it seems to be shooting up past my knee area. What do you think it could be and if I should seek medical help who should I see a GP or do I need to see someone who specialises in limb ailments?

Fumes, the best would be to see your GP and to have him determine whether it is due to your accident (hopefully not) or something new. In the meantime you can take an anti-inflammatory like Voltaren® to help with the inflammation and pain. Good luck.