Question
Posted by: Mata | 2005/11/30

Aching Leg/Bones

For the past 2 months my right leg have been having an aching. During the day I feel nothing but during the night and in the early hour of the morning the aching grows. Its starts aching from where the foot joins the leg to the knee. Its like inside the bone or something, its wakes me during the night. Please help and tell me what is the problem, so i can seek medical attention.

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Mata
It sounds as if you may have restless leg syndrome. Please see my response to Valkyrie earlier in the month. Also make an appointment with your GP to have a good physical examination done and for him to determine the cause of the pain.