Question
Posted by: Jen | 2004/02/01

Aching knees

Please help! I am 24 yr old girl who feels like she has the ees of an 80 yr old. My knees ache constantly to the point where i have to bend and stretch them until they crack to make them feel better Also if i stay in one position for too long when i try to get up it takes a while before i can straighten my legs properly. In adition to this when driving for long distances y knees tend to hurt on the sides. Do you have any idea what the problem is and what i can do to fix it? As i am fed up with the constant aching.

Expert ImageArchive

Hi Jen

You will find that your mid-spine area is very stiff and this is influencing the knees. If you start rotations in sitting or lying you should find thay start to ease.

Douglas