Question
Posted by: sara | 2004/10/12

aching

hello there, thank you for your time. i have a couple of questions.

1. When I bump myself against a table or even just scratch any part of of my body, it ache's so badly - it feels like I'm going to have a huge bruise just from scratching my arm for example.

2. My throat has been sore for +-2 months after a sinus/flue I had - it's not recovered as yet.

3. I tend to walk into things, and feel dizzy often. I also mix up my words when I talk, or talk "deurmekaar"...don't know how else to explain it...

I'm a 29 year old female and I'm not using any medication.

Thank you and have a good day!
Saretha

Sara, I know of no serious disorder that will present with just the symptoms you have. It might be due to a neurological disorder, but one would expect more symptoms than just the hypersensitivity, dizziness and confusion. It might because it is just the start of something and that is why the best would be to see your doctor or a neurologist and make sure it’s not something serious like MS for instance. Good luck.