Question
Posted by: Rose | 2008/01/04

aches and pains

My hubby has a problem with his archillies tendon, if he gets up to quickly it is very painful, and also hurts if we walk to far to quiclky, it is also swollen, looks like a swollen gland on the tendon,he is only 31, it has been like this for a month now, his family backround is riddled with cancer , which give me cause to worry.Should we be worried or does this just happen sometimes?

Dear Rose

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I suggest that your husband consult his GP for an examination, as well as an ultrasound of the achillies tendon. This will give you a clear picture of what he is dealing with.

Kind regards