Question
Posted by: Mo | 2007/08/21

aches and pains

I have been in constant pain for the last 3 weeks now. My entire body aches... from my head to my toes, especially from the hip to my knees. I am not getting enough sleep as the pain keeps me awake for hours. As a result I am exhausted. Have tried Triplene, ibubrofen and spasmend. nothing helps for very long. Please help. I am desperate now.
Also on meds for hi blood pressure. By the way i am 36 yrs old.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Have you seen your doctor yet? If not I suggest visiting him, otherwise, what did your doc say was the possible cause?

1
Posted by: MO | 2007/08/22

YES I DID VISIT HIM. SAID IT WAS POSSIBLY RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS. GAVE ME A VOLTAREN INJECTION, TRIPILENE, AND REFFERED ME TO A SPECIALIST. wHAT CAN I TAKE IN THE MEAN TIME AS I AM FINANCIALLY UNABLE TO SEE ONE RIGHT NOW. YOU ASSISTANCE WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED. PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM ON PRESSURE MEDICATION.

Reply to MO