Question
Posted by: lisa | 2004/03/02

aches and pains

I have been to several doctors and they cant seem to find what is wrong. I have had physio and chiropractors too. I have had cat scans and blood tests. Please can you help me I am desperate. I get dizzyspells, terrible backache,neck and shoulder ache ( very sore muscle ache), feel tired, somedays I have alot of energy, sore lower abdomen, somedays nauseas, even my bones hurt. Somedays my stomache works well other days I am constipated. This is causing me to be nervous and I generally feel sick. I have to be carefull what I eat as well. My doctor prescribed me Trepiline 10mg for 6 months. I am not on them anymore as I have finished the course. Please can you help me or give me some advice as I am feeling hopeless. Thank you.

Lisa, did the Trepiline® help? It sounds like you might suffer from fibromyalgia, but then the Trepiline® should have made a difference. Let me know and we’ll take it from there. Please post your reply as a new question to ensure that I get it. Good Luck.

1
Posted by: lisa | 2004/03/09

Yes, the trepiline did help even though I was only taking 10 mg.
I also with panic attacks and would like to take something for this too. I have heard that the Herbex Nerve Tonic is good, please can you give me some info on this. Thank you for replying to me.

Reply to lisa