Question
Posted by: lela | 2008/01/11

aches and blood circulation over body

i feel legs aches and blood circulation ,sometimes pains on joint and headaches it has been happening occassional from last ,i went to hiv test on 26 dec 2007 result were hiv - .please help me

Dear Lela

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I suggest that you consult a GP for a full examination, in order for them to do the necessary tests.

Kind regards

5
Posted by: C :Louw | 2009/04/24

I turned 50 this year and feel overall miserable??

Reply to C :Louw
Posted by: Mickey | 2009/03/19

I go trough stages where my hip joints and legs ache with a numb pain. I was wondering whether it might be due to a low blood circulation, the reason I think it might be that is that after sitting at my desk or on the floor my legs go dead easily and quickly.

Please advise, and if its bad blood circulation, what can I do to improve it. I am only 27 and I excercise regularly.

Reply to Mickey
Posted by: Mickey | 2009/03/19

Reply to Mickey
Posted by: Sally | 2008/08/20

Whenever I lie still my hands goes dead and as soon as I move them they are fine again. What is the cause of this and what is it called? How can I rectify this.

Reply to Sally
Posted by: Stephanie | 2008/06/25

I feel some pain in my feet and legs. I feel very dissie., no hedace bud it feels like presure in my head. My blood pressure is 114 over 64.

Reply to Stephanie