Question
Posted by: Phil | 2004/02/01

Ache in legs

Dear Doc

For some time the right side of my right knee got very painfull. For about a week now that pain has gone but I am now having problems while walking. If I walk for about 20 metres I get an aching from my hip downwards and I have to stop for a few seconds until it subsides. Can you advise?

Thank you Doc

Philip

Phil, it is difficult to say what the problem is without examining you first, but it sounds like there might be underlying inflammation. The best would be to try an anti-inflammatory like Brexecam® for a week or so and see what happens. If it doesn’t clear up, the best would be to see your doctor. Good luck.