Question
Posted by: June | 2004/11/17

accutane

I have been using Oratane (the generic version of Accutane) for about 4 and a half months now and have experienced symptoms like dry eyes and rashes on my arms and legs, and all kinds of uncomfortable things. But now I am suffering from vaginal itching. Could it be related to the medicine? I have never experienced it before (I'm 24) so I'm not sure what it is. The pharmacist gave me bacterial capsules, but is this the right kind of treatment? I just want to know if I should give it time or should rather try something else.

You could have thrush. this is usually tretaed with Canesten pessaries or antifungal tablets. It might be best to see a doctor to detemine exactly what the problem is.

1
Posted by: DMX | 2004/11/17

Hi June

I have been on Roaccutane twice b 4 and it does tend to make you dry and itchy, skin , eyes etc. Try and use aqueous cream and don't worry it is normal!!!

Reply to DMX