Posted by: Mos | 2009/04/23

Accomodation for disabled

a friend of mine was in a car accident and is left paralized in a wheelchair. He was in rehab, but is now at home. We canot find any body willing to look after him at he' s township. Is there a organasation where I can find out about facilitys for disabled persons, where he can stay in Mpumalanga area.. He needs help with going to the toilet, eating, excercising and medication. current he is at home all by himself. This was a accident on duty.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageHandicap Expert


I suggest that you contact the QuadPara Association of South Africa. Their details are as follows:

25 Hamilton Crescent
Telephone number: (031) 767 0348 / 52

Website address:


Dr Anrich Burger

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.