Posted by: pete | 2008/10/19

acceptable blood sugar level for 72yr.ol

Trying to achieve correct blood sugar level. Am watching diet,weight &  exercise ,still blodd glucose level high. What else can I do ? Do take natural medication to help control sugar levels

Dear Pete
I trust that the diet you are using has been worked out for you by a clinical dietitian? If not, consult a clinical dietitian (visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area), because you do need a specific diet prescription and not just general guidelines. The dietitian will recommend if you need to use medications such as Glucophage.

Posted by: jhh | 2008/10/20

I am also battling with high blood sugar. Since Friday last week I am using ANTAGOLIN an Natural product for controling type 2 diabetes and weight loss.

It zap my blood sugar form 8-9 to 3.4!

I will see what it do to weight loss.

Reply to jhh