Question
Posted by: Suz | 2006/03/31

Abusive Relationship (Leaving)

I need to leave my partner as I do not want to be in the relationship anymore, I realised this is not for me. And my partner has been deceitful, put my life in danger and no way I can work things out with him as there is nothing more to so.
But I have one problem-I HAVE EXTREME FEAR OF BEING ALONE.
What can I do, as all my previous relationships I could only leave once I have found someone else as the previous guys play on my fear and always manage to get me back. What can I do, I m suffering

Firstly, call POWA, an organization which specializes in helping abused people to plan a happier and safer future. Along the way, some personal counselling can probably gelp you discover many ways to feel less lonely. You're more lonely with an abuser than without him

1
Posted by: BRAD | 2006/04/01

by abusive -- what do you really mean ??
you need to make sure you are not leaping from the frying pan -- into the fat
please explain the type of abuse --
so we can better try to understand your problem
-- physical - does he hit you
-- verbal - does he swear at you
-- mental does he appear to " work your case " ??
-- is the abuse "real "

Reply to BRAD