Posted by: Suz | 2006/03/31

Abusive Relationship (Leaving)

I need to leave my partner as I do not want to be in the relationship anymore, I realised this is not for me. And my partner has been deceitful, put my life in danger and no way I can work things out with him as there is nothing more to so.
What can I do, as all my previous relationships I could only leave once I have found someone else as the previous guys play on my fear and always manage to get me back. What can I do, I m suffering

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Firstly, call POWA, an organization which specializes in helping abused people to plan a happier and safer future. Along the way, some personal counselling can probably gelp you discover many ways to feel less lonely. You're more lonely with an abuser than without him

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: BRAD | 2006/04/01

by abusive -- what do you really mean ??
you need to make sure you are not leaping from the frying pan -- into the fat
please explain the type of abuse --
so we can better try to understand your problem
-- physical - does he hit you
-- verbal - does he swear at you
-- mental does he appear to " work your case " ??
-- is the abuse "real "

Reply to BRAD

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.