Question
Posted by: Bryan John Hazard | 2006/07/16

Abuse in Mental Hosptial

I would like to know what cause of legal action i can take against a well known psychiatrist who reviews on this board. A certain doctor Brink has broken the hypocratic oath and subjected me to unfair abuse while i was admitted to Stikland Hosptial in 2000. I have documented proof of this aswell as written matieral that was later either sold or passed on for profit. I also have a host of witnesses and solid phyiscal evidence of extreme abuse and mistreatment that I was personally subjected to while under her care.

Obviously, in the first place, you need proper legal advice, from the free law clinic of your nearest law school, if needs be --- especially if you say you have witnesses and documentary evidence. And as anon says, the first place to go would be the HPCSA (Health Professionals Council of SA), and the lawyers could also advise whether you have a cause for independent legal actuion for damages, etc. I don't know the doc you are referring to, but obiously abuse should not occur.

3
Posted by: Lapdog. | 2006/07/16

What did she do John?

Reply to Lapdog.
Posted by: Frizzy Lizzy. | 2006/07/16

Good for you for taking her on! Hope you shut her ass down. Keep us updated? I love a good fight.

Reply to Frizzy Lizzy.
Posted by: anon | 2006/07/16

If you have any complaints against a medical doctor or institution, you should direct it to HPCSA (Health Professionals Council of SA).

Reply to anon