Question
Posted by: ?? | 2008/01/25

ABUSE!

i was emotionally abused by my fiance, we called the family to help but we ended the relationship, 3 moths later we got back together but then he physically abused me and i decided to leave him forever but still i'm not sure bacause i still love him and our baby adore him.

is there something called third chance in life, or is just me hoping for someone to change?

If he is, and that is what you are saying, persistently abusive, physically and emotionally, then this is not something to love or accept or endure. As I wrote some time ago in a similar situation -- how many "last chances" does he expect ? A persistent abuser WILL abuse you again, and their promises to be different "this time" are very rarely if ever true. Don't you and your child deserve a non-abusive relationship ?

1
Posted by: me | 2008/01/25

Been there!! stil is!! I don't know about the 1st or 3rd chances in life but what I do know is that I really understand exactly how you feel and the anticipation you have of loving and caring so much for someone that you wish you could wave a magic wand and hope they'd change - for the better and positive of course! I'm in a similar relationship and while you may know what "the right thing" would be, you still cling to the faint hope and mere possibility for a "normal" loving relationship. Sorry I have no answering input or advice coz I'm on the same end but I'll carry you in my prayers.

Reply to me