Question
Posted by: Keanu | 2005/12/05

Abstaining - alcohol

Just an update guys. Thanx CS for your help and thanx for keeping your fingers crossed.

Well........................ I DID IT, I DID IT!!!!!!! Didnt have one single drop this past weekend. I didn't think I had it in me. Best part of it all is that I was offered and I said No! I'm so full of confidence and the Monday is not as blue as I'm used to. I really need to tell you guys that you were a big part of me actually succeeding. Now I know that I can be in control.

Thanx once again!

Hey, Keanu --- hearty congratulations ! Several levels of achievement there --- not onl;y "not drinking" but being able to do so even when it was offered ! Well done --- and now, perhaps most important of all, you KNOW that you can do this, that you can stay in control !

2
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/05

WELL DONE, Keanu! I take my hat off to you. You have my admiration. Keep it up, now. If you need encouragement, you know where to find us.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: CP Mom | 2005/12/05

Read your posting on Friday and was holding thumbs for you.

Good one, man!

Reply to CP Mom