Question
Posted by: DP | 2004/11/26

ABSOLITION

I have just come out of a 3year relationship and i have lost it all
my love my house i am in financial problems and the list go's on.

I have notised that i have no more breams of wat i want in live
no more drive and really dont care to mutch for anything, i have been offerd a new career that will put me back on track but i am not even close to being happy.

I know they say time heals but should one not have some sort of
ambitions in live to help pull you true, as i cant even end today
never mind tomorrow.

DP, yo may well be reactively depressed, after this sad experience. A counsellor could grealy help you to re-clarify your goals and wishes, and how to get there from here. If you are truly Depressed, some medication might also help. The new career could open new worlds to you, new friends and new opportunities. Cookie's example is very important to learn from.

2
Posted by: mumbles | 2004/11/26

Time does not really heal at just helps you to forget, it is moved from short term memory to long term in you brain that is why it fills better with time. You are not able to recall the details.

Reply to mumbles
Posted by: Cookie | 2004/11/26

This is very difficult I can't pretend to know what you are going thru, it's very diffirent for every person when you break up with somebody, I've left my husband after 4 years. It's been 5 months now and I couldnt' imagine feeling this way now. I'm positive, have made new friends, I go out, I have fun, I'm relaxed not stressed I sleep better. BUT I had to get help I'm seeing a shrink and I'm on cipralex and see the shrink once a week. That works for me.... you need to find something that works for you. It's difficult and you don't see the end, I wanted to sleep all the time, didn't want to eat, go out, didn't want to work, do nothing, pity myself... not that it's wrong but you have to snap out of that !!! it's not easy, but find help !!! please do it gets better, the old cliche of time heals really works !!!

thinking of you

Cookie

Reply to Cookie