Question
Posted by: Brown Eyes | 2004/10/12

Absent Periods and Sore Breasts

I had my last period in June, but have always struggled with irregular periods. For the last couple of weeks, maybe 2-3 weeks, my breasts are sore and very sensitive. I'm on no form of contraceptive and don't know wether this is hormonal or not. I am 37 years old and have lost quite a lot of weight since last year, ± 17 kg. I am very tall, 1.85 m and my weight is 67 kg. I am also suffering from an irretable colon and don't know wether this might have an influence on my periods. Please respond as I am really very worried about this!

Are you pregnant?. Have you done a pregnancy test?. There are many causes of irregular periods and you should see a gynae to find out what is going on if you are not pregnant.

1
Posted by: Shirls | 2004/10/12

Why don't you see a doc to test for pregnancy and if it is negative they will be able to give you treatment to bring on your period an also to make it regular.

Reply to Shirls