Question
Posted by: angel | 2007/07/13

absent periods

my periods were supposed to come the beginning of the month. i have been using a condom for the past 2 months after stopping contraceptives, so i am very sure that i can't be pregnant. i get the normal symptoms before my periods(severe headaches,lower pains,etc) but nothing is happening. But i have observed that my urine has been very dark and smelly for the past 3 weeks. i have been drinking a lot of water, citro soda and mist pot cit thinking that the problem will go. this will help temporarily but then the following morning i experience the very same thing. What can the problem be?

You should do a pregnancy test as condoms are not 100% safe. Periods can be irregular after stopping the Pill, so this could also be the cause for your late period.
In terms of the urine, perhaps you should see a doctor to check whether you have a bladder infection and need antibiotics.