Question
Posted by: Minky | 2004/12/09

Absent periods <br>

Hi Doc,

Im 29 yrs old and married, with some medical reasons Im not on any contraceptives at the moment, I was on IUD but was removed for Colposcopy in 3 Months, My last periods were on 30/10 - 02/11, then I had unprotected sex with my hubby on 18/11 and used morning after , and then I again stupidly we had sex on 24/11 and used morning after again. On 02/12 I went to see my Gynae for PAP SMEAR and preg.test of which was negative at that time , I haven't had my periods since , I dont see any symptoms like tender breast,nausea etc but what I feel is pains on my abdoman or cervix like premenstrual pains or cramps. Another thing is I have this smelly discharge a little bit yellowish I cant even go without panty liners, my Doc prescribed Betadine Douche last time, I have even used antibiotics and vaginal creams but I dont see any change. Please can you help, I have not received my pap results yet, will see my Doc on 20/12 .

The morning after pill may well have delayed your period. I'd suggest that you wait for the pap result and see if this shows any infection.