Question
Posted by: anon | 2004/12/13

absent period but not preg

i havent had my period for about 2 and a half months, last week my ovaries were seriously cramping but that was only for a about half a day, since then nothing has happened besides the fact that sometimes theres like a shooting pain thru one of my ovaries, i've done 2 HPTs, one one week and two or so weeks later another one, both tests come out negetively so i know im not pregnant. my periods have always been ireggular but never like this, pls help could i have cysts and will i be able to still have kids one day?

You could have a cyst which has caused your period to stay away. I would suggest that you see your gynaecologist.