Question
Posted by: ng | 2005/01/12

absent period after a surgical distress

i had a c/s in jan 2004, after which i bled heavily and was transfused 6 pints of blood.since then i have seen my period only twice.though i used postinor on two occasions. aftre then i have gone for d and e[evacuation] i was not pregnant;a cleaningf process still no periuod.pls advice me

You need to have tests to see why you are not having periods. There may have been scarring from the D&Cs or you may not be ovulating.

1
Posted by: ng | 2005/01/13

i have done a hormonal assay and d result says there is a hormonal imbalance.i already had two kids, and it was after the birth of my second child that i had that distress.because both births were through cesarian sections.
now i went for uss[scan] which said i had some things contained in the womb and that was when i had the evacuation. not D&C.

the problem now is that i dont know what else to do. but if i am not ovulating as u say then is there any treatment for that?

i await your candid response as usual. [PLEASE BEAR IN MIND THAT I HAD SEEN MY PERIOD AFTER THE C/S, TWICE]

Reply to ng