Question
Posted by: Callie | 2004/11/24

Abs

Trying to loose weight, but I have the normal 40 year old fat stomach. I do about 200 abs exercise and weights. But my stomach doesn’t see to disappear. What do I need to do?

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Callie,

Angelus' advice is SPOT ON! Well done A!!!

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist

14
Posted by: funny | 2004/11/25

Tanks for making me laugh!!!!
DOes anybody know if the ablounge works??

Reply to funny
Posted by: Callie | 2004/11/25

Thank you all for all your advice. To answer some questions, no I do not drink beer anymore. I did a lot 7 years back, why I have this beer belly.
I do lots of sport, play action cricket every week and are a high school ref for rugby. I am well toned over my body but just battle to get rid off my beer belly.

Reply to Callie
Posted by: Oh no | 2004/11/24

So you admit that you are a junkie and cant give an objective opinion?

Reply to Oh no
Posted by: Chick | 2004/11/24

LOL - oh really now - well its probably because you "clean" people dont know anything about steriods thats why we have to comment to help people who want to use it - and make sure they use correct dosages etc -

Reply to Chick
Posted by: Oh no | 2004/11/24

Because you cant give an objective opinion on steroids as you a steroid junkie. Please leave it to the "clean" people out there to comment

Reply to Oh no
Posted by: Chick | 2004/11/24

and exactly what is the problem with that " OH NO"

Reply to Chick
Posted by: Oh No | 2004/11/24

B/Chick is back.....

Reply to Oh No
Posted by: Chick | 2004/11/24

No only where people query about it - dont be so dam deffensive - if people want to use it then rather let them get the propler stuff than take things that could be real damaging

Reply to Chick
Posted by: Natural | 2004/11/24

Im sorry but does every answer have to involve steroids!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Natural
Posted by: Chick | 2004/11/24

I would rather use winstrol than clenbuterol ecspecially if you trying to cut and tone - i can assure you after a 6 week course of winstrol injectable you will see a result - btw to set the records straight clenbuterol is not even classified as a steriod - if you really keen to go on clenbuteryl then use cytomel with it - very good combination - and like they say diet is half of the problem

Reply to Chick
Posted by: Marty | 2004/11/24

Most probably its your diet. Having natural abs is only the halftruth. I have a VERY low body fat percentage but my abs only show very lightly. You still need to do some ab exercise to get them "pumped" if you want to call it that. Just dont buy an abenegizer, thats a total waste of money.

A proper diet (and I really mean proper) with a good workout plan should get you to your goals. Just one question from my side, do you drink alcohol (beer in particular) ? There is a reason why its called a beerbelly. Remember, one bottle of beer has the same amount of Cals as a piece of bread with peanutbutter on it! Cut down (thats if you are drinking alcohol) and start doing more light exercise throughout the day, like climbing stairs, walking to the shops (if the neighbourhood permits), take your dog for a walk (if you have one) etc.
Any cardio-like sport is also good, but do it for the fun of it, so you will not get bored with it (swimming, cycling,tennis,squash,rugby,soccer etc)

Oh one last comment about clenbuterol, stay away from "supplements" and such things, the last thing you want is an even higher bloodpressure level or higher cholestrol levels!

Reply to Marty
Posted by: Angelus | 2004/11/24

then the answer can only lay in your diet my friend

make an app with a certified dietician and have them evaluate your diet and suggest to you an appropriate one

Reply to Angelus
Posted by: Callie | 2004/11/24

I do cardio every morning and weights every night and trying to eat right. But after 6 months with no results, I'm getting gatvol...
Also why I want to use clenbuterol

Reply to Callie
Posted by: Angelus | 2004/11/24

Hi Callie

you could do 1000 ab exercises everyday for a year and still not see any abs.

The secret to great abs is not the amt of exercise you do but rather your diet. Big Secret (Glomail and VErimark dont want the world to know this) everyone has abs whether u exercise or not - if your bodyfat is low enough then it will be see.

so maybe cut down the weights to around twice a week and up the cardio to around four times a week

also watch your diet - you need to start cutting calories so your body will start to use your fat supplies for energy.

speak to a dietician for a good weight loss diet and make sure you eat breakfast as it kick starts your metabolism .

hope that helps

Reply to Angelus