Question
Posted by: Tired | 2004/11/23

About to give up

Well i think my boyfriend has an inferiority complex. things haven't been going well for him financially andyesterday he told me that he doesn't like the fact that i'm always paying all the time that threatens his manwood and he continues to tell me that people like me get dumped all the time. According to him independent sister are a threat to man. Anyway on top of that he tells me he hates Xhosa woman mind you, i'm Xhosa and when i asked him he told me i'm an exception to the rule, but he doesnt like us because we talk to much. I've never come across such B&&& t in my life its unbelievable and still stay in a relationship with someone who doesn't like my kind. What makes Sotho people better than xhosa's. I'm tired of this tribalism, it has to stop cause we're not that different. Also men should stop being threatened by indepedent women. TIRED

Well, Tired, this is a fine time for him to suddenly think of telling you he doesn't like Xhosa women ! Odd he didn't think of that nefore now ! So he has financial problems ( not your fault ) --- would he have preferred that you didn't pay for anything to have helped him out ? And what is he talking about, that people who are kind enough to financially support someone in difficulties, "get dumped all the time" ? Only by immature idiots ! You're absolutely right to reject this old-fashioned and sterile tribalis,, and his fear of independent women.
I can understand what he has needed you --- why have you stayed with him ?

1
Posted by: Kernel | 2004/11/23

Only insecure men feel threatened by women. He is not worth the while - leave him to be someone else's manly protector and guardian.

Reply to Kernel