Question
Posted by: SEXY | 2008/01/17

About My Womb

Good Day Doc
I would like to find out from you
I want to fall pregnent now but the only thing is that when i went for a papsmear in Jan the GP said that the mouth of my womb is sitting closer to my bum and it not suppose to sit like that. I dont think that i struggled to fall pregnant with my first one cos he was a suprise..... DOC will i struggle to fall pregnant with my second one if my womb is like it is. I have been trying for 2months now. I also left triphasil 2months ago how long should it take.
Will i struggle
Have a Wonderful Day

No this will not interfere with falling pregnant. Look at the Top 5 questions for information on falling pregnant after stopping the Pill.