Question
Posted by: nehi | 2007/02/21

about my relationship

i want to know if it was wrong for me to have introduced my boyfriend to masturbation since we areb miles apart and im a jealous about him havin a fling.

Expert ImageTeen expert

i am very surprised that you had to introduce your boyfriend to masturbation, i would imagine he discovered it long before you came along!!

trust is an important issue in any relationship and esepcially in a long-distance once. if it is going to work you need to be able to trust each other, and your bf masturbating is not going to change trust issues or the relationship working or not.

2
Posted by: guy | 2007/03/01

Well its a good thing he finally discovered masturbation. I think you should be more worried about the fact that he didnt know what masturbation was before you told him about it. How old are you anyway?
Distance is always something that makes relationships get a bit shaky, since one person may not trust his/her partner. But since you never know what will happen you should just trust him, and assume that his recent discovery of masturbation will keep him busy for a while so he wont find it necessary to fool around

Reply to guy
Posted by: peter | 2007/02/22

wat will happen if i refuse to have oralk sex?will i lose her.i find it very dirty.

Reply to peter