Question
Posted by: RT | 2004/11/18

About my posting

on my first posting 2 days ago i asked if it is posible to ovulate 5 days after my period. Doc answered that 20% of all women ovulate not there expecting times. My fist child was consived a week before i started my period and i stil had my period. We've been trying for the past 6 months and i was worried that the cyst returned from before. Went to the gynea the 2 November to check if the cyst was back and he said no.He also said "Daar is nogal 'n eiertjie" My last period started the 27 October and i usualy have a 26-27 day cycle. Could it be that i ovulated around the 2 November. I'm having period pains but for only 2 minutes a day and i know that u get period like pains if you are pregnant. Could this mean i might be pregnant

I'm afraid you are clutching at straws. the only way to know if you are pregnant is to see if your period comes at the expected time. It is too early for symptoms of pregnancy.

1
Posted by: Norma | 2004/11/18

As die dok gese het daar is n eiertjie, het jy ge-ovuleer.
Ek dink jy moet dalk vir jou n ovulation test koop.

Jy sal moet wag vir jou "period" om te sien of jy swanger is.

Sterkte

Reply to Norma