Question
Posted by: Trixy | 2007/04/16

About masturbation...

I read the article "Is masturbation good or bad?" and i realised that i don't experience they same things as said in the article when i do not masturbate. Instead of having wet dreams when not masturbating regularly, i find that the more i masturbate, the more wet dreams i have.
I also find myself feeling the need to masturbate more often when i am in a sexual relationship. Does anyone else experience this?
It seems that when i have more sex, i want even more sex. Am i normal?

Look at the website www.jackinworld.com for the most up to date information on masturbation.

Dr E McIntosh

5
Posted by: Alex | 2007/04/18

wish you were my gf - i woul dgive it to you all the time, in fact -- you dont have to be my gf- you can just come get it. :-)

Reply to Alex
Posted by: Trixy | 2007/04/16

It just gets so frustrating. I would open my wallet in a shop and see the pic of my man inside and i would want to run out because i am feeling so horny! This is a prob because my boyfriend works very hard and when he comes to visit me he just wants to relax and i feel bad for wanting to jump his bones all the time!
When we are in a movie, it gets even more frustrating because he would caress my leg or tickle the inside of my hand and that would just make me go crazy!!
Should i start hacing less sex and masturbating less often, will this have the opposite effect that having more sex have had on me??

Reply to Trixy
Posted by: FAB | 2007/04/16

I also find the more sex I have, the more I want, so don't worry girl, we are normal.

Reply to FAB
Posted by: Trixy | 2007/04/16

I am female

Reply to Trixy
Posted by: guy | 2007/04/16

are you male or female

Reply to guy