Question
Posted by: Bambi | 2006/11/03

About Echelle

Really, Echelle seems to be the only sensible person who has honest reactions on this site!! Sure, people come here for advice but sometimes they need a wake-up call as much as they need advice. Like the lady with her 5-year affair - ag shame hey? Poor victim her! I bet if I posted a long story about how I killed my parents, had sex with the neighbours dog, burnt down the house and stole candy from the kid next door...and then asked (plaintively) whether I was wrong to do this, Echelle would be the only one to tell me yes!! The rest of you would be making with the phoney sympathy. Don't apologise or leave, Echelle, keep it up.. you are a breath of fresh air!

YOu can't have been round here long, Bambi, or you'd know that wake-up calls are our speciality, and many of our readers have similar attitudes.

7
Posted by: Chompie | 2006/11/03

because kate you are just not worth the effort

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Reply to Chompie
Posted by: Playgirl | 2006/11/03

Ag shamepies Kate - gaan soek aandag iewers anders. Dit jy dit maak jou 'n wonderlike mens aas jy "hardly nice to anyone is"??? Wys net waar lê jou integriteit.....

Reply to Playgirl
Posted by: Chelle | 2006/11/03

Ah, that makes more sense to me now. :-)

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: Kate | 2006/11/03

How come I dont get a mention. Im hardly ever nice to anyone!

Reply to Kate
Posted by: Echelle | 2006/11/03

Thank you Bambi!!

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: Bambi | 2006/11/03

Chelle - the people I mostly have in mind are the ones who, the minute someone makes comments (usually justified) like Echelle does, they respond with posts attacking the person for giving an honest opinion. They never give any useful feedback themselves; they attack whoever is being honest and straightforward as if this somehow makes them look helpful and knowledgeable. Thems my bugbears.

This wasn't aimed at you, Chelle - your input is always balanced and well thought out.

Reply to Bambi
Posted by: Chelle | 2006/11/03

I generally like Echelle's comments and the way she responds.
There are many people here who will tell it like it is, and who end up being called "judgemental" - so it's interesting for me, that your perception is so different to mine about this.

Reply to Chelle