Question
Posted by: rique | 2008/05/21

about a guy

i really like this certain guy and he says he likes me and i believe him he is this wonderful person but everytime we want to meet something always comes up and now im abit upset coz i really want to be with him n he wants to be with me too.So what should i do i want to be his life forever possibly marriage or a very serious relationship.So again what should i do as i need to and have to be with him.He makes be feel happy.

Expert ImageTeen expert

If you are that determined then I am sure you will be able to get together if that is what you both want. Sometimes we have to be a bit patient, even though we want things to happen quick quick!

1
Posted by: lucy | 2008/05/21

Rique how old are you? Take things slowly!!! Get to know each other first, go on a date. Make a time and day and stick to it. It takes years before you really really get to know somebody. A relationship is much more exciting when you get to know a little about each other everytime you go out. Dont rush into anything.
If you both feel strongly about each other, things will work out.

Reply to lucy