Question
Posted by: nobody | 2007/03/08

abotion

I had an abortion in December 2006. I went to a clinic and drank a pill that made me bleed and made the baby come down.

I've had my period now twice after the abortion and big lumpy stuff is comming out like when i had the abortion. This is the second time that these big lumpy thing come out.

Do i have any reason to be concerned? Is this God's way of punishing me for my mistake?

Please help me

It may be normal, but have your doctor check that there is no problem.

4
Posted by: GG | 2007/03/09

not that this should be the time or the place., but what "somebody" said is also right., God does forbid killing and what you did was very wrong in deciding to take that life. but as i said he is a forgiving God and he does forgive our mistakes!
just be clever next time and go on the pill and take precautions, that way you wont have the stress and worry of having an unplanned pregnancy., we are all human and make mistakes, some worse than others, but sin is sin.all we can do is pray for forgiveness, and learn from our mistakes!

Reply to GG
Posted by: 'body | 2007/03/09

"Somebody", i think you should back off. im sure "nobody" has had enough emotional stress to deal with as it is, without you shoving religious stuff down her throat. I would prefer to think of a god as being like GG stated "God doesnt punish you for your mistakes, he's a loving God" not one who should be feared. Im quite sure god says you shouldn't be judgemental either!!!

Reply to 'body
Posted by: somebody | 2007/03/09

God does not mock and cannot be moked, Blame satan for doing this, and it was not a mistake you were not raped you had sex and god gave you the luck that people ae pleading and would give all their money to have that luck that you have just done something that God forbits us to do, Killing, the bible says 1 timothy 3,1-5 critical times hard to deal with will be here, now because of your private reasons you cant stand te critical times and you kill, now you have all the answers if you notice unusual thig go see the doctor, and take responsibility for your self,

i am deeply saddened by this, you are killing you have blood in your hands and i am sure you are going to have sex (unprotected)again. well its your life you have the Politics rights and not the bibles rights well good luck

Reply to somebody
Posted by: GG | 2007/03/08

You should go have it checked out by a gynae,. it does sound normal. and its better to be safe than sorry.
God doesnt punish you for your mistakes, he's a loving God. i just think he'd be upset for a life lost.,
Take Care!
hope it gets better and you are able to forgive yourself.,

Reply to GG