Question
Posted by: Matja | 2006/10/30

Abotion

I did not have my periods this months and are taking the pil now for almost 10 years. I have done 2 pregnancy home tests which show positive and can not afford to have a baby now. Would there maybe another explenation why my tests shown positive? Is there a pill I can use as an abortion method or must I go to a clinic? I suspect that I am 5 weeks pregnant. Where can I find a safe abortion clinic in the Cape Town area that is not too expensive. Please help me.

It sounds like you are pregnant. You could go to a Marie=Stopes clinic. It is not safe to try to abort the pregnancy on your own.

5
Posted by: u | 2006/10/31

hiprocyte.guess u had an abortion now ur taking ur anger out on this lady

Reply to u
Posted by: ooooooooooops | 2006/10/31

to Judges

the first thing thatcomes to mind when you hear the truth is "Who are you to judge" the person is taking a life a precious innocent life. if you are reADY ENOUGH TO HAVE SEX THEN YOU MUST BE MENTALY FIT TO RAISE A CHILD. finance can NEVER EVER be an excuse,there are people who dont have money they sleep on full stomach i am sure the abort mother has many many suits at truworths and she works so she has money. we should look at the babys life blood that has to be spilled. and the trauma that the mother has to go thru. no one is EVER FINANCIALLY OR MENTALY FIT TO HAVE A CHILD. it called maturity.

Reply to ooooooooooops
Posted by: judges | 2006/10/30

who are u 2 judge....wot do u know about the mother and her situation..maybe she is not financially stable to have the child or mentally ready for a child.and for the lady that said she's struggling to fall pregnant who are u to judge...ur cruel to judge...he who is without sin cast the first stone..u people are so quick tp judge...shame

Reply to judges
Posted by: me | 2006/10/30

how could u want to kill a poor innocent child????some of us are struggling to fall pregnant but u on the other hand......ur so cruel......its murder and its no different from people that murder others.

Reply to me
Posted by: oooooooooops | 2006/10/30

hi miss

having abortion simply means you want to kill a human being who already has a heartbeat and responds to you hatred chemicals exceeded in you blood that you want to kill it.you want to kill it but you just want to pay doctors to do it for you and call it abortion. you will suffer side effect PERSONALLY. money can never be an excuse, partned leaving, friend or what will people say should not move you to want to kill a human being.

can you imagine if you were killed, yuor body is preparing and you are becoming healthier, once you hold that baby 9mnths from now look into its eyes you will pray god for giving you the opportunity, if you were alone in this earth you wouldn have abortion coz no one can thing otherwise from you. people will talk about you wether you have or dont and my dear you will show signs and you will have infections and you will smell for some couple of months.

i beg you dont do that to yourself.

why must you sufrer just so people shouldnt know you were pregnant.they wont be there to pay for dpoctord

Reply to oooooooooops