Question
Posted by: mina | 2003/03/28

abortion,need info

i live in pretoria and want to have an abortion. Which hospital or clinic can i go to,and how much does it cost more or less???

The Marie-Stopes clinic is one option. Otherwise you can go to your GP or nearest clinic who will refer you to the hospital in your area which does abortions.

4
Posted by: Baby's right | 2003/03/31

No humanbeign was or is placed on earth without a reason, no hart starts beating just for the sake of it.

I do sympethise with rape victims that do get pregnant, but still it is not theire choice to take a life, ... there's no need to take another life because what happened to them, that is why there is councellors and adoption boards who will assist such people at all times.

WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO TELL SOMEONE WHERE TO GO TO KILL AN UNBORN CHILD!!!!!

Please Note : That I will not responde to another letter, because I feel that I am waisting my time. Do yourself a favour and visit the abortion website then maybe your eyes will open up.

TO: MINA

I do believe that you will make the right choice, please just know that I do not mean any disrespect towards you, but I am sure, whatever your curcumstance there is someone out there willing to help and stand by you during this time,..

Reply to Baby's right
Posted by: Purple | 2003/03/31

To Baby's right.

What gives you the right to force your opinions on others? One can request counseling before an abortion, and are given the choice of exploring all options to resolve the issue. Anyway, how do you know that Mina wasn't raped. If I was pregnant from rape, I'd certainly not inflict the child of a rapist on the world by giving it up for adoption.

Reply to Purple
Posted by: Baby's right | 2003/03/28

Why dont you give the baby up for adoption, I think it is a very selfish and inhuman thing to do and you should not have sex if you cannot live with the consecquences. Look I dont know your circumstance and what happened but ......

Please do the right thing and take responsilility for your actions.........

Reply to Baby's right
Posted by: Purple | 2003/03/28

Contact the Marie Stopes Clinic. You'll find their details in the phone book, or phone enquiries. They will counsel you and be able to answer all your questions.

Reply to Purple