Question
Posted by: Antie | 2007/04/09

Abortion - tabels

If you only 3 weeks pregnant are you able to take tablets to abort or is a full procedure done?

You could use the abortion pill, but it will need to be presribed by a doctor.

2
Posted by: Lady man | 2007/04/10

Tanie I agree with you.

Reply to Lady man
Posted by: tanie | 2007/04/10

I hope something goes wrong inside of your womb and you become infertile. and in future when you need to have children you struggle, and the man leave you and you become misserable, because you want to kill an innocent human being, you should have thought about the possibilities b4 having sex, if it was rape (which u would have mentioned) the doctor could have given morning after pill, if you are clever enough to come to the internet then you are clever enough to know possibilities of pregnancy.

WHEN YOU HAVE SEX YOU CAN BECOME PREGNANT, so all sexually active women know about thin overly disscussed topic.

Reply to tanie