Question
Posted by: Pretty face | 2004/09/23

abortion safety

hi

i wanna know if its really safe to do abortion? isnt it possible to get hiv from da instruments they r using? how about Hillcare women clinic in jhb? is it safe to have it there?

it is safe as long as you have it done at a registered institution and by qualified personnel.
The instruments used are sterilized.

1
Posted by: Me2 | 2004/09/23

Well Hillcare is safe. I had my abortion done there some years back, they are carefu and I didnt get that sick afterwards. But the ugly thing about them is that they only have group pre-councelling and not individual. I think it is not that good seen that there are people that need individual councelling in order for them to put this whole thing behind them Luckily I went there knowing exactly what I wanted and thought about it a million times!!! You better go there if you are very sure about it otherwise you might end up emotionally and mentally drained. However most of these places are okay and they know what they are doing. You can still consider giving the child up for adoption for those that really want children and cannot have. However the decision is yours and I respect it....fully... I went through the same thing as well. But now am happily married and starting a family.
All the best.... always consult with your God as well.

Reply to Me2