Question
Posted by: nicky | 2007/04/19

abortion pill

want to know were can one get this pill, after you find out you pregnant.. and how long before can you take pill

You have to get a prescription from a doctor and the abortion has to be supervised by a doctor.

6
Posted by: uncurious | 2007/04/19

you read post 2878

she wants a baby this is sad, i could cry when a person wants to kill the baby, its a shame, if you can just give it a chance to live, if you are a christion you will know that god is here and no one will kill you if you have a baby.

even if you have cheated or what ever reason, all things leave in prayer, dont let your sorroudings influence you to do a drastic thing, only you alone suffer the side effets for other people or things you care about their life will go on and what about you? I think you come first and not anybody else.

Reply to uncurious
Posted by: RT | 2007/04/19

Hi Nicky,

Nevermind the other remarks its your body and you can do with it what you want. Im sure you can go to your local hospital and enquire from them.

Good luck with what ever you deside and please go for counsiling if you deside to go for it.

Reply to RT
Posted by: uncurious | 2007/04/19

you are X having sex gives a posibioity of pregnancy AND IF YOU ARE RAPED OBVIOUSLY IF YOU CAN COME TO HEALTH 24 YOU WILL KNOW VERY WELL THAT YOU NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR WHO WILL GIVE YOU THE MORNING AFTER PILLS.

IF YOU ARE ON CONTRACEPTION YOU KNOW VERY WELL THAT YOU CAN STILL FALL PREGNANT SO YOU ARE FREKING MAD THIS IS THE TRUTH I DONT SEE ANY JUDGING ABOUT THIS,

YOU ARE IGNORANT AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS,
YOU FEEL REMORSE FOR SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO KILL.

Reply to uncurious
Posted by: hi | 2007/04/19

do guys even know what nicky's sutuation is?!!!!! mabe something happend to her that she is pregnant now. dont judge b4 you know what the story is. people like you make me so upset. people do make mistakes.

Reply to hi
Posted by: uncurious | 2007/04/19

I feel sorry for curious and keep praying hard and beleive that god will bless you too,

to you nicky, If i start with you I wont finish, I hope it all goes wrong and you have complications all your life and even when the time is right you suffer your consequences,

this is plain stupid, you know how to log on to health 24 and to open your legs with a man sperming in you but you dont know where to get the pill, you are a senseless killer,

I have no remorse for you, day by day that child in your womb is bonding with you and its eating through you and next thing you decide to kill it,

abortion is murder its just simple because you pay money to the doctors to kill your baby in your womb, i cant imagine killing have you seen how wonderful it is to see a baby learn how to walk and talk, you will be happy everyday and you want to kill.

YOU ARE A MURDERER,

Reply to uncurious
Posted by: Curious | 2007/04/19

Just wonder why you want to do an abortion, life is unfair us who want babies we cant, u know you just killing innocent thing that doesnt know anything. I got a miscarriage last month and i wanted a baby so much i was very happy when i found out i was pregnant, but unfortunately i couldnt have my child, and god gave u this blessing and you want to kill it. I wish i could just say please give me that baby but i cant.

Gud luck with your abortion, hope you not going to regret!

Reply to Curious