Question
Posted by: M | 2007/03/13

Abortion-pill

The pill for terminating an abortion, do i find it in South Africa or is it only available overseas?

It is available in SA but you have to see a doctor to do the abortion.

\Best wishes

3
Posted by: Bella | 2007/03/14

The best abortion pill is available at any and all shops and that is a SMARTIE which you put between your knees.

Why do you have sex, but are not willing to deal with the concequenses???? Grow up and once you have done that THEN you can do what adults do, because then hopefully you will be able to deal with your decisions like us adults do.

Reply to Bella
Posted by: dolp | 2007/03/14

HI
Yes the pill is avalable in South Africa. I had an abortion done end December 2006. If i could turn back time i would and i would not have done such a thing. I really regret killing my baby with every being of my body. I think we payed about a R1000 for the pill at a clinic and had to go back for a follow up. Please think carefully before you do this. You may now think that i is somthing that would not affact you but it will. I'm experiacing that lonely God forsacen feeling every month after i had the abortion. My periods are really bad now and big lumpy thing are comming out. Everybody says i should go see a doctor but how do i do that... how do i put myself trough that same lonely feeling and how do i love myself again after killing my baby.PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU DO THIS.... if it's too late there are a few website that you can chat to people that have done the same thing.
GOOD LUCK IN YOUR DESICION. HOPE YOU MAKE THE RIGHT ONE

Reply to dolp
Posted by: voice of reason | 2007/03/13

please research this very carefully as the abortion pill has really bad effects and can (in most cases) be an extremely cruel method of ridding yourself of the little life growing inside you. Personally, I am anti-abortion, but everyone is answerable for their own decisions and actions, so i am not going to preach.If your decision is final, please research all other alternatives carefully before using the pill.

Reply to voice of reason