Posted by: M | 2007/03/12


I am two months and two weeks,i would like to know if there is a pill or an injection that i can get,even if i am this far.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

You need to see a doctor or go to a Marie-Stopes clinic if you want an abortion, but do go as soon as possible.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Anon | 2007/03/12

Yes there is a pill but i think you will have to visit an abortion clinic to get it.

Reply to Anon
Posted by: Personal | 2007/03/12

According to the Choice on Termination of Pregnancy Act, 1996 "a pregnancy can be terminated upon request of a woman during the first 12 weeks of the gestation period of her pregnancy; from the 13 th up to and including the 20 th week of the gestation period if a medical practitioner, after consultation with the pregnant woman, is of the opinion that - (i) the continued pregnancy would pose a risk of injury to the woman's physical or mental health; or (ii) there exists a substantial risk that the fetus would suffer from a severe physical or mental abnormality; or (iii) the pregnancy resulted from rape or incest; or (iv) the continued pregnancy would significantly affect the social or economic circumstances of the woman;".

Hope it helps

Reply to Personal

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.