Question
Posted by: Engela | 2008/01/25

abortion and pregnancy

HI,

I recently had a abortion , due to a unwanted pregnancy.

I know this is going to sound funny, but I really want a baby now, and I was wondering how long do I have to wait to enable my cervix, uteris ect to heal properly, in order for me to carry a baby to full term?

At least 6 weeks.

1
Posted by: T | 2008/01/25

I was in the same situation, and i regret ever doing it, but i think you should not only wait until your cervix, etc has healed, but wait until you have healed emotionally. You may just want a child now because of the abortion, in which case, it might cause problems for you emotionally later.
Rather wait a while and process everything that has happened!

Reply to T